- To use our Pro modules without issues, your server has to run at least PHP 7.1.
- WordPress should be at version 5.6 or higher.
- In your WordPress Admin go to “Plugins > Add New”
- Click on “Upload Plugin” (next to the “Add Plugins” headline)
- Choose the .zip file you downloaded from our website on your hard drive
- Click on “Install Now” – The plugin will be uploaded and installed
- Click on “Activate Plugin”
To activate a license you need to install and activate the respective Pro module first (see above). You can find your Licenses on your account page.
- In your WordPress Admin go to “picu > picu Pro” and click on the Licenses tab
- Enter the license into the field for the respective Pro module
- Click on “Activate License”
Still having issues?
In your WordPress Admin go to picu > Settings > Debug Info and copy the contents of theis and your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.