- In your WordPress Admin go to “Plugins > Add New”
- Use the search bar on the top right side and type in “picu” – You should see “picu – WordPress Photo Proofing Gallery” as the first result
- Click on “Install Now” – The plugin is now downloaded and installed
- Click on “Activate”
You can find instructions of installing our Pro modules here.
- In your WordPress Admin go to “picu > Settings”
- Here you can choose between a dark and a light theme
- You can enable/disable html emails
- Enable to show a picu logo in your emails
For configuring Pro modules click on their name in the sidebar on the left.
picu has a beautiful, easy-to-understand, stand-alone theme/appearance that is not tied to the theme you are using on the rest of your WordPress website.
This enables us to guarantee the functionality and the main reason why picu rarely has compatibility issues with themes.
If you want to customize the look of your picu collections further, check out our Brand & Customize Pro module.
Shortcodes have moved here.
Still having issues?
In your WordPress Admin go to picu > Settings > Debug Info and send the contents of this page and your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.